Personal training is no longer considered a luxury for the rich or famous. Regular people from different backgrounds, experiences, and economic status can all benefit from using a certified personal trainer.
Some of the reasons a personal trainer may be right for you are:
- Weight loss
- Individual program
- Improve technical skills
- Learn new concepts and training
- i.e. TRX Suspension Training or the proper way to use Kettlebells...
- Break-through plateaus
- Workout in your home
- Workout safely
- Gain the knowledge and confidence to workout on your own
Some of the benefits of working with Rob Friedt Personal Fitness
- Your specific physical activity and wellness needs will be addressed by providing a safe and effective exercise plan based on your needs, abilities, and goals.
- You will be encouraged and motivated in fun and positive experiences.
- You will receive an individual fitness assessment and a specific exercise plan, with ongoing progressions once proper competencies have been achieved.
- You will receive general advice on injuries or discomforts related to exercise, and the prevention of injuries. (Injuries must be diagnosed by qualified medical professionals.)
- You will receive generalized advice on nutrition based on Canada's Food Guide. (Qualified nutrition professionals should be consulted for specific advice on diet and supplements.)
- A balanced lifestyle is promoted by encouraging the benefits of regular physical activity combined with a healthy diet.
"As a certified personal trainer and group fitness instructor, I am passionate about what I do.
I will give you the personal attention to keep you motivated and working towards achieving your goals - in a safe, efficient, and effective manner.
I will work with your schedule and preferences to coordinate training sessions.
I will ensure that we have a mutual understanding of the process, as well as a level of trust and respect.
I will abide by the code of ethics and mandates of the organizations of which I'm certified with.
And, although I take my role seriously, I also believe that you need to have fun and enjoy your training. You may not always be smiling during the workout, but you should be smiling after!"
- Rob Friedt, CPT, PTS